We have more than 300 members, comprising companies in the South African printing and packaging industry. Members range from husband and wife teams printing business cards, leaflets and brochures to small companies printing labels to large printing companies providing the full ambit of litho and digital printing services, and employing large workforces.
Printing SA Membership Benefits
The Federation provides a wide range of services to members at Industry level. These benefits include:
Industry Level Representation
- FP & M SETA
- Statutory Council
- Labour Affairs
- Technical Disputes
- Labour Disputes
- Resolution of Commercial Disputes
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Expert Legal Evidence
- Printsecure – Security Printing Authority
- News Bulletins
- Trade News
- Industry Developments
- Preperation for the CCMA & Stat Council Hearings
- Representation of CCMA & Stat Council Hearings
- Chairing of Disciplinary Hearings
Training and Development
- Technical and Technical Theoretical Training
- Short Course Programme
- Estimating Training
Contact the Chamber for financial solutions for the finance of capital expenditure, (equipment, machinery, vehicles etc.), imports/exports, access to government grants and much more.
Access to the Department of Trade and Industry subsidies for new investments or expansion, of up to 30% of the total investment.
Become a member today, find your closest Printing SA Chamber.