The FESPA Awards 2017
RECOGNISING PRINT EXCELLENCE – REWARDING YOUR CREATIVITY
The FESPA Awards 2017- the only independent global awards in the print industry recognising the best print in the world, and the people behind it.
Established in 1991, the FESPA Awards Programme is renowned across the industry for its outstanding entries, judged by industry experts who in turn have contributed significant advances to the techniques and technology across the industry.
Each year, this is where talents are showcased and judged by industry experts, it’s where industry standards are set and it’s also where inspiration abounds – find out for yourself.
The FESPA Awards are where stars are created, and importantly new business contacts and relationships are made.
- Excellence in execution of print quality – technical expertise and print quality (relevant to the application)
- Image definition, precision (registration) and sharpness (0-20 points)
- Colour appearance (0-20 points)
- Appropriate use of techniques, design, media, creativity for the application (choice of print and techniques to meet the objectives of the project)
- Job complexity (0-30 points)
- Product use (0-10 points)
- Creativity, Aesthetical aspect (0-10 points)
- Selling efficiency /ROI for the end-user of the printed item(s) (0-10 points)
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the competition, you warrant that your entry will not infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of any third party. If your entry features any person(s), you must ensure that their permission has been obtained for use in the entry (or where such a person is under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian).
- In consideration of FESPA accepting your entry to the competition, you grant to FESPA an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence for the full period of copyright to publish or otherwise use your entry in any way and at any time so far as such use is connected
- to this competition; or
- to FESPA; and to sub-licence such rights to any third party.
- FESPA (or any party who is a sub-licensee of FESPA under condition 2, above) may cut, edit, crop or arrange your entry as it sees fit.
- Your application to enter into the competition and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- You agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim instituted by you against FESPA arising out of, or in connection with, your application to enter into the competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of FESPA to take proceedings against you in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
- FESPA, and its partners, will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged entries before, during or after the Awards.
- FESPA reserves the right to change alter or amend the T&C’s, entry criteria or marking criteria at any time without prior notice.