The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) invites all interested companies to provide SACAP with proposals
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) invites all interested companies who render services specialising in Corporate Identity Collateral to provide SACAP with proposals for the below services listed in the REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) for a period of two years commencing on 01 May 2018 and ending 31 April 2020.
The appointed service provider must meet the following core competencies :
- In depth knowledge and experience of graphic design, desktop publishing and print production.
- Corporate Identity (CI) collateral and working with the various elements.
- In depth knowledge of materials used in the Corporate Identity (CI) collateral.
- Ability to advise the client on the best practice in terms of the use of such materials.
- Ability to provide the client with examples of materials and products available for quotation purposes.
- Provide a list of existing clientele with written references (minimum of 3 (three)).
- Minimum knowledge and experience of 5 years.
The appointed service provider will be required to supply quotations based on specifications for design, desktop publishing (DTP), printing and production of the following:
- Corporate clothing,
- Design and production of signage – outdoor and indoor,
- Design and production of vehicle branding,
- Production of corporate stationery including business cards, complimentary slips and A4 folders
- Design and printing of annual reports,
- Design and printing of brochures,
- Design and printing of posters and
- Design and production of corporate promotional items (items to be specified).
5 (five) copies of the RFP documentation must be clearly marked RFP-CORPORATE IDENTITY (CI) COLLATERAL and delivered by hand by no later than Monday, 16 May 2018 at 16h30.
Delivery address: SACAP, Right Wing,51 Wessel Road, Rivonia,Sandton,2128. SACAP office hours: Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h30.
All enquiries should be directed to the Manager: Stakeholder Relations via email as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel : +27 11 479 5000; Fax: +27 11 479 5100; website : www.sacapsa.com
Please click on the following hyperlinks to access more information: