The Latest News: 26/11/2020
As we all begin to wind down to the end of 2020, after an especially challenging year, it seems apt that we pause to reflect on some of the “good news” stories that have emerged.
Despite the rapid onset of both COVID-19 and the extended lockdown HEALTH SQUARED certainly proved its mettle by:
- Being one of the first Medical Schemes to cover COVID-19 testing even if the tests came back negative.
- Providing our members with free face masks to ensure their health and safety.
- Offering payment relief to our members during lockdown.
- Supporting our members with free wellbeing benefits to help them cope during these stressful times.
- Assisting many small businesses through the Small Business Relief Fund.
- Being one of the few Medical Schemes to offer a ZERO percent increase on certain of our options, without compromising on our members’ benefits.
It is these efforts, and partnering with various associations that have enabled us to live up to our ethos of: preparing for today, in order to prosper tomorrow.
To join a Medical Scheme that places people above profits, and ensures that you are covered from every angle, go to www.healthsquared.co.za or call 021 918 6210.
We are looking forward to an even more successful and prosperous 2021, where collectively we will continue to expand and thrive.
Over the last several months, Printing SA together with our partners Africa Print has hosted several online webinars. We also saw the introduction of FESPA’s Coffee Break Webinars which were short and insightful, and perfect to squeeze into your day with a cup of coffee.
The great thing about these webinars is that you can enjoy them from the comfort of your home or office, but what if you were unable to watch them live? Well, that’s no problem at all!
Both Africa Print and FESPA have made their webinars available online letting you catch up with industry-leading hosts all discussing the latest industry trends and concerns.
Simply follow the links below and catch-up with past and present webinars at your leisure!
Africa Print Webinars: https://www.africaprint.com/live/
FESPA Coffee Break Webinars: https://www.fespa.com/en/news-media/videos
With 2021 just around the corner, now is the best time for you to begin planning your staff training.
Many people disregard the importance of staff training, especially at the lower end of the company hierarchy. This, however, is where staff training can add the most benefit! By investing in and empowering your staff, you don’t only equip them with the skill necessary to carry out more duties around your business but it is also a massive morale booster for staff.
With Printing SA, you are able to select from a wide variety of industry recognised course:
- Foundation Learning Programme
- FLC English Communications
- FLC Math Literacy
- Printing and Packaging Industry Programme
- Occupational Health and Safety Programmes
- Work Life Orientation Programmes
- Introduction to Printing Course (ID2)
- Technical Theoretical Modules (TT1, 2 and 3)
- Instructing the Modular Way (IMW)
- Guillotine Operator Skills Programme
- Folding Machine Operator Skills Programme
- Commercial Digital Printer Programmed
Find out more about these courses and the training dates by visiting our website: https://www.printingsa.org/services/training
Would you like to be part of a federation that is recognised as the official mouthpiece of the South African printing, packaging, branding, creative design, advertising and communications industry?
PIFSA is a federation that is consulted by government and all other important national bodies. Membership grants you access to information, advice, advocacy and a forum for the exchange of views
Join Printing SA! Follow this link for the membership form, and feel free to contact us for any more information you may require.